Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First

Hello and welcome to The Plutonium Pen, a blog where I, Alexander Nyström, intend to post previous and future metal CD reviews. I used to have a blog called Mostly Metal Reviews back in 2007, but unfortunately I lost the access to it, so I have to start over with a new one. Well, actually the years just passed, and in the interim I sort of lost interest in the whole review thing. But lately it's all been coming back to me in a way.

I plan on relocating previous reviews from the aforementioned site as well as those I've posted over at my 'regular' website - cronopio.se - but from now on, new reviews will only be posted here.

There are no rules I abide to when writing and/or posting reviews. Mainly I will have to enjoy an album before wanting to review it. I do not get paid to do this and I am not currently affiliated with any magazine or webzine, so basically what you'll see here will be reviews of bands and CDs I enjoy listening to, mostly within the very broad metal spectrum. Updates will happen most sporadically. Do not fall asleep in front of the screen. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment